Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

look i just paid w/ my credit card and u keep asking for the

Customer Question

Hi Tom or Others im sorry but there is so much to review but, i just wanted to tell the whole story i feel like she trisha is on a rebound relaitonship!cuz of his nice and wity ways this is due also to he is OLDER AND HAS BEEN MARRIED BUT SHE GOT THE BABY AND LEFT HIM WHAT DOES THAT TELL U ? PLUS THE DAY OF OUR FIGHT HE SAID HIT ME I HAVE BEEN HIT BY WOMEN BEFORE COME ON HIT ME ! HE WAS IN MY FACE WITH THIS UGLY "MEAN " LOOK HE EVEN HIT HIS FACE ON BOTH SIDES TO EGG ME ON "WOW" I FRICKEN! WISHED THAT DAY! I DID NOT JUST HAVE SURGERY 3 WKS AGO OH HE IS SO!! "LUCKY I DID NOT KNOCK HIS ***KING FACE OUT "THE WHOLE SMOOOO" LOL I CAN PUT UP WITH FIGHTS W/ MEN MY X-HUSBAND WAS 6FT 6" IM DONE WHERE ARE THEY NICE MEN THESE DAYS?? IM 53 AND SINGLE WELL CUZ OF THE SURGERIES AND CANCER FOR 6YRS SOMEDAY :) UNFORNATLY DUE TO THE CREEPS I HAVE HAD AND I CAN SEE TROUBLE :( I AM ABLE TO DEFEND MYSELF ( FIGHT) I KNOW HE A MESS/ DONT GIVE A FU*K HE SAYS HE IS A SMART ASS PUNK AND VERY IMATURE AND WONT WORK AND REFUSE TO THEY AN LOIVE ON $900.00 A MO BUT SHE "LOVES HIM " HE IS TO OLD AND HAS MANY PROBLEMS. FOR SUCH A BRILLENT AND SMART GIRL ( WHERE DID MY GIRL GO? :( ??? IS THIS A SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIP? ITS TO SOON? AND THEY HAVE ARE LIVING NOT ON THERE OWN? SO THEN THE REAL MAN COMES OUT ! AND WHILE SHE IS AT COLLEGE OR AT WORK ( THATS Y I WANT TO XXXXX AND IM NOT SURE IM ABLE TO GO TO WORK AND IT SO FAR FROM MY HOSPITAL? I HAVE BEEN WITH CITY OF HOOPE SNICE 1981 AND MY SISTER DIED THERE SO THEY KNOW ME VERY WELL, I GUESS I CAN FLY BACK ONCE A YEAR? SO MANY DESIONS TO THINK ABOUT. IM READY TO PAY FOR A SITE TO INVESTAGATE HIS "WHOLE " FAMILY THEY SOUND LIKE TROUBLE FROM WHAT HIS FATHER: ( FIGHTING ) HAS DONE THE POLICE TOLD HIM: "SOMEDAY" U WILL HANG URSELF WITH UR OWN SHOES LACES? IN JAIL.... "OMG HELP! U REALLY NEED TO HELP ME !!!!! YEAP I TOLD HIM I CAN SEE Y NOW CUZ OF HIM IN MY FACE AND SLAPPING HIS OWN FACE AT ME? DARN SUGERY!! AND HE IS GOING TO ONE DAY BE ONE OF THESE TYPE OF CHARCTERS AND "REALLY " NOT SO!!!!! IM VERY SORRY I NOT ABLE TO PLEDGE MORE TO YOU BUT AS U KNOW IT ALL I SURE COULD USE THE IDEA'S U MAY HAVE? I WILL STAY ON UR "SITE " AND WAIT 4 A ANSWER THANKS SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING ME AND MY QUESTIONS GIVE ME UR SOLOTION TO MY "MAJOR" problem w/ my daughter this is not at all like herself? she saying im going to be with him the rest of my life! hellllp me thanks again i will be waiting for ur response to my "PROBLEM MY DAUGHTER.

THANKS SO VERY MUCH TO READ AGAIN IM SORRY BUT I LEFT THAT OUT ITS JUST NOT HER? AND THRER HAS TO BE A SOLUTION? I HAVE EVEN PUT UP W/ HER BEGGING ME FOR MONEY AND TALING FRAUD......??? I CANCELLED CHILD SUPPORT AND PLUS I HAVE TRIED "TOUGH LOVE " ???????????????????

Category: Parenting
Expert:  Taxtom replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Could you please repost your question? There are no questions posted under this user name. Thanks Tom

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

dear XXXXX,

im jacklyn and im concerned for my daughter she is barley ( on 9-3-09) 18yrs old and just got out of a long term relationship of 3yrs and jsut after that maybe a few days only see met a guy online and he lives in ill, he is 26yrs old on SSI has no intention on working but she did talk to him online for 4mos and on the phone for 16hrs a day during that time and then i did allow him to come to meet in person at my home i met his family and all and it was safe so he was here a month and i had just got out of surgery for reconstrutive breat surgery to prevent cancer snice i survied stage 4 ovarian cancer 6yrs ago well, while he was here i got tired of waking up to a dirty kictchen ( a week and a half of not cleaning it stunk) so i asked repeatedly for them to clean it well i got mad finally cuz i was unable to use my arms well all hell broke lose and he statred bitching and calling me names i wont use i heard him from the other room well being in abusive relationships myself, i gave him soem harsh words back and sncie i could not use my arms to defend myself i callled my newfew to come over here and straighten him out well they got scared and took off and later could not get into a shelter so back home and he said he was sorry big deal i dont forgive that fast and dont appriate him disrepecting me in my own home if he did it to me the mother of the girl he loves well as far as im concerned he will someday do hte same to her anyways then it was his time to leave i took themto hte movies and dropped them off sniceit was there last night well i woke up at 4:30am went to the room and they had split on me and by the time i found his families # XXXXX call his father i found out they took a train to go back to ill with my daughter its the im 18yrs old saying so she has been gone for 2 mos and staying at his families house and is being subborn w/ me and is lioveing in a home they are very poor an dhave a outhouyse for a restroom and have to take showers each week at his aunts house in town im so depressed over all this i ended up in emergency w/ extremly high blood pressure and she wont come home i have tried eveythiong to get her to coem home beoing nice and understanding then i get mad cuz she left me in after i had jsut had surgery she was supposed to go to school and finish high school well she was dropped and i had to cancell the child support i had going till she was finished now how do i ge ther to understand he is still married and has custody of his 2 yrold son and he has a bad temper and he 's been good to her and she says she is so happy she is my only child and has never acted the way she has been towards me we had a great mother daughter relationship hey we do argure at times cuz she wont listen to the facts of her responsiblities at home so i think he is at total "loser" and he wont work and want s to suck the state for money he has absent seziers and takes 5pills in the morning and 5 at night somkething else is wrong here w/ that many pills but, im worried she is with a married man the wife is in texas and has not contacted him at all im so worried she ios making a mistake and he is influnceing her to the point that i dont even understand her anymore she refuses to come home and says she will come home when she is ready but he refuses to work at all!!!!! and she has to go to work to support him he thinks he can afford to care for her but he is living with his family and she is getting a large law suit cuz she broke her leg in a store there fault and i really miss her and i want her to see he is just a a loser also she wants kids he has a vasctomy and she is going to pay to reverse it w/ her money from the suit she has going she wants me to move back there w/ her but i still undergoing my reconstuction and not finished yet and they have only been together for 3months in person and met online in oct im so worried about her and i dont care for him much after he disrepected me aslo he is controling and a very jealous man she has to wear her shirts over her butt so no man looks at her also she is not alllowed to show any cleavage omg so i cal that the AMISH LOOK ! and that a controling sistuation so what do i do to get her to understand he's the wrong man for her i can see signs of a controlling and a abusive man sncie he had not trouble yellling at me and wishing i was with my dead family wow i through the remote at him i was so mad missed by 3inches dammm it i dont put up with crap like that and im so upset that she is really missing out in life w/ this guy she calls me but i break down and start crying for her to come home what do i do ? i know hes not hat good of a man for her plus he is older than her she was going to go into modeling she is just so beauitful and he says NO UR NOT what ? im so confused and jsut at my wits end w/ her and i know he is influncing her i hear him in the back tekking her ur an adult now do what u want and he no real man if he let her leave me just afterr surgrey she would of NEVER DONE THAT TO ME EVER we are to close and i just need some advice as to how to handel this cuz i cant anymore nor do i know how to get her to understand im in california and she wants me to move back there with her so we are together but im not taking that chanch when i am on SSi and back ther SSI is $673.00 a month and here its $845 so how am i going to support myself? i tell her no way that is just going to make my life stressful trying to live on that amount? oh i cant live w/ them at all and i dont want to but im all alone out here i have lost all my family and its just her & i and some newfews here w/ there own lives oh my lord in heaven what do i do please help me??? or what do u think about the whole story? and i think it wont last but im not sure she is so hung up on him for what i dont know

Jacklyn a very worried mother and very depressed I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

dear XXXXX ,

i over paid u by another $9 on my banking info by mistake ur site kept asking me to repeat the same info i entered my credit card # XXXXX cuz i thought u where not getting the info just for answers to my delema w/ my daughters and i problems we are havingas i explained to you earlier the other day so u have no now received $18 dollars towards a professional's opinion to help me she is still being a little witch w/ me ha ha great huh i feel like i should not even talk to her for a while i dont know how to handel all this w/ her and the 18 now!!!! BS ya she is my only daugter and child i have are family are all deceased so i have not to ask "what do i do w/ her "???? ok i will wait for ur opinion to this matter

thanks so much

Jacklyn