Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

I was wondering if there is any programs that will help me

I was wondering if there is any programs that will help me pay my rent. My wife is due to have her baby in 2wks with her off from work it left me with all the bills including her medical bills. I dont have the money for the rent in I dont know what to do?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
Go to your local social services or department of human services and they can provide you with financial assistance.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
social services if I call them they will think that I cant take care of my family. why would I do that? I just spent 5 dollors for that
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
There are several departments within social services. You are thinking of child welfare office. There are financial offices with the department of social services. Social Services means services for society. Not just taking kids away from the family.