How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Dr. G. Your Own Question

Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1492
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi. I am having problems with my pregnant, now ex girlfriend.

Resolved Question:

Hi. I am having problems with my pregnant, now ex girlfriend. She is completely shutting me out of every aspect of the pregnancy. Including not being allowed to be present at the baby scans. Is there anything I can do about this?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
You have absolutely no rights at this junction of her pregnancy. When the baby is born then you can get court involvement to uphold your rights. You might want to contact a local attorney and start the preliminary process with paperwork to get paternity tests and then the legal proceeding for visitation and possibly custody. Good luck.
Dr. G. and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you

Related Parenting Questions