Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

My daughters (2&3) wake up several times a night, at different

My daughters (2&3) wake up several times a night, at different times, walk across the house into our bedroom and wake us up to put them back in bed. how do i get them to go back to sleep on their own. We tuck them in every night but they fall asleep on their own. I don't know how to stop them from waking us up every time they do.
try a simple reward and punishment intervention. Tell them before bed that if they come into your room then tomorrow they will not be allowed to play with toys. Do this consistently for about 2 weeks and you might see some improvement. You can also say that if they stay in their bed then there will be a reward for them tomorrow. You name the reward. This should help with your problem. Good luck.