How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Dr. G. Your Own Question

Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1474
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As a custodial parent, do I have the right to know where my

Customer Question

As a custodial parent, do I have the right to know where my son is put in a mental hospital? To talk to him and his caregivers there?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
Yes you do have the right to know if it is a child under 18. Or if you have abused the child or pending charges then you might not have the right.
Dr. G. and 2 other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I go anout getting my answers if my ex-husband will not give it to me? I have called the Friend of the Court in Allegan,MI and have not received a call back.
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
Try calling some of the local metal hospitals and see if he is placed anywhere. You might also try social services since they might have had a hand in placing him.

Related Parenting Questions