Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

What are the best activities to do with my 10 month old baby

What are the best activities to do with my 10 month old baby girl that will stimulate her and help with her mental and physical development?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
For 10 months, I would read books to her, play with blocks and bis legos, sing to her, take her to the park, name objects with her, and mainly just interacting as much as you can with her. there are a lot of good toys on the market to help with development. You can use the toy that you fit shapes in certain holes, toys that have a picture of animals and make sounds, anything she can grab and manipulate with her hands, a cart that she can push behind to help her learn to walk, etc. Many things. Just stay engaged with her.