Jennifer
Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Collaborative parent consultation on everything from modifying behavior to child development.
30853534

Is the sunshine kids radian 80 xtsl car seat compatible with

Is the sunshine kids radian 80 xtsl car seat compatible with go go kidz travelmate?
Hello and thanks for using Justanswer.com!

Searching for the right carseat and compatible travel accesories always seems to be more complicated than it needs to be, doesn't it? One site I recommend to parents for reviews, compatibility reports, and general product details is www.elitecarseats.com. Type "gogo kids travelmate" in the search box and you should find what you're looking for.

Best of luck in your travels!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Elite car seats...go go travelmate only lists Sunshine kids redian 80. Does this incloude the sunshine kids redian 80 sl?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Jennifer,

Arer you still looking for the answer to my question abouot the sunshine kids redian 80 sl?

I apologize -- I didn't realize your carseat is a slightly different model.

I did find one reviewer on Amazon who lists both products specifically (the 80 sl and the gogo kidz travelmate) on her suggested list for traveling with toddlers. The reviewer mentions that the carseat works well with the travelmate because of its weight. I would hardly say this is 100% confirmation, though.

I would recommend e-mailing gogo kidz customer service directly. That e-mail is [email protected] and the toll free phone is (888) 686.255. They should be able to tell you with certainty whether your carseat is compatible.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of further assistance on this matter. If you'd like, I'd be happy to opt out of this question to allow other experts the opportunity to find the answer for you. Your question was categorized for parenting experts (my area of expertise), which is why I directed you to a resource I thought may be helpful. I could certainly send your question to the "general" experts whose main purpose is research such as this. Let me know what you'd like to do!