Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Extensive Experience working with Children/Teens; M.A. Teacher/Tutor 40+ yrs.; Parent of 2
1470369

my ex wife has refused me access in my own home after telling

Customer Question

my ex wife has refused me access in my own home after telling her i was getting back together with my ex girlfriend with whom i had an turbulent relationsionship with .During the relationship my i believe my kids were traumatised by our arguments and reminded them of my marriage .The kids love me but wont accept my ex partner back in their lives and the kids mother wants to stop contact for the time being but she has done this on a regular basis since we split and interferes in my relationships and grill s the children ,iam being forced to choose between the woman i love and my children , my partner and i are seeking relate advice and anger management to address our issues but i feel the kids are being poisened against my partner and I
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
what is your question?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what do you want to know ,I am also in uk are you familar with uk law?
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
Sorry I am not. I will leave this question open for someone in UK to answer.