danny541
danny541, Parenting Answer Team
Experience:  Have 5 children !
4284543

I have a 29 month old girl. My wife and I want to know is

I have a 29 month old girl. My wife and I want to know is it safe to keep her bedroom door closed while she is sleeping at night. Safety and mental reasons.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

Yes its safe, as long as the room is child proofed, and you are sure if she wakes you can hear her cry!

Can you get to her easy if there is danger, is one of the things most parents ask them selves, and the answer is usually yes!

I have 3 grand kids at the age of two and their parents all have the door closed so they can sleep with out hearing noises or anything that might disturb them!

Please remember to click the green accept button, until you do, I don't get paid for my help, only the site does!

Also "POSITIVE FEEDBACK" is really appreciated, and a great way to say "THANK YOU"!