danny541, Parenting Answer Team
Experience:  Have 5 children !

i have a brother that works with my father and i in our family

i have a brother that works with my father and i in our family business. he is emotionally abusive to both of us. we would like him to leave because he is ruining our family. he also lives with me too. my parents and i cater to him a lot,now he expects us to do everything for him...he is 43 years old and divorced. what is your advice?
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

Tell him to find another place to work, and to live!You could tell him to change or find other ways to earn his living and a place to live!

At any rate unless he is on papers as a part owner of the business or has a right to live with you, then I would tell him, that although you love him very much, none of you appreciate the emotional abuse he is giving you all, and if he can not change then he is no longer welcome to work with you or to live with you!

He is old enough to provide his own place and to work somewhere where he will be happier, since it doesn't seem to be with you!

Be firm!