danny541, Parenting Answer Team
Experience:  Have 5 children !

I caught my 10 yr old and my8 yr old on top of one another

I caught my 10 yr old and my8 yr old on top of one another in an inappropriate manner, How do I approach this, is it normal?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

Is this a boy and girl? Who is the older one?

Have either seen any type of sexual behavior? Movie, etc..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
They are both girls.
They have seen sexual content in movies but we have discussed that it is for adults.
Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
Since they have seen this type of behavior in movies, its normal, even though you may explain it to them, seeing it, will make them curious about their bodies, and how adults act.

I would suggest you sit them both down, make sure you have a calm, matter of fact attitude about it, you don't want to scare them, or make them think what they are doing is bad, just explain again, this is an adult action that they should not be doing.

Stress that its not a good thing to do things that adults would do, that it is something that has to wait till they are older, till they understand completely, that there are feelings and emotions that young girls do not need to know at their age.

If you would like to discuss this further, please ask!

If not, remember to click the green accept button, so I'm paid for my advice and answer!

Positive feedback is greatly appreciated !