Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Extensive Experience working with Children/Teens; M.A. Teacher/Tutor 40+ yrs.; Parent of 2
1470369

my child&a girl in school have not gotten along for 2 years.I

Customer Question

my child&a girl in school have not gotten along for 2 years.I recently was told by someone that my daughter better watch out because the girl was planning to drug her snapple at the lunch table. I immed. went to the school.They called in the informant who denied saying that because she didn't want to be a rat.So ofcourse the school couldn't do anything.yet another girl threw a cookie at the problem child and that girl got suspended.However, the problem child tried to accuse my daughter of throwing the cookie.Thank goodness the school had a video tape and it clearly showed that my daughter did not throw the cookie. The girl that did was suspended for 2 days.I received a call from the school's affirmitive action officer telling me that the prob. child parents are accus. me and my child of harrassing her daughter.My daughter has nothing to do with the fact that kids dislike this girl. They're accus. us because we were gossiping on facebook amongst our selves with out ment.names.need adv
Category: Parenting
Expert:  danny541 replied 8 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

What exactly do you want an answer to? What kind of advice?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
can the school legally question my daughter about things that are not in school and of a non treatening nature. My daughter has been called out of class 4 times for things the other girl accuses her of and every time they find out my daughter did not do anything.The other girl is harrassing my daughter and trying to pin things on her.Should I speak to the afirmitive action office that called me or not?If we din't speak to him what can be done to my daughter for refusing?
Expert:  danny541 replied 8 years ago.
Why exactly does this other girl keep accusing your daughter, instead of who is doing the things to her?

You mentioned writing things on Facebook,have her or others been talking about her on there?