danny541, Parenting Answer Team
Experience:  Have 5 children !

My brother has twins he doesnt see much and a 5 year old he

My brother has twins he doesn't see much and a 5 year old he believes is his that he lives with, but his family doubts that child is his. Should his family tell him he should get a dna test or just leave it alone since it has been 5 years? It's his wife and the mother of the 5 year old who doesn't like him seeing his other kids. We know for sure through dna that they are his.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

It is important to remember that when children are involded, that some day they will grow up and want to know who their father is. They are 5 now, when they start school, when the other kids are celebrating father's day, they are sooner or later start questioning who he is and why he didn't care enough to acknowledge them.

So yes, it would be important he not only get dna tests done, but also go for visitation rights. Unless there is some reason that he is unfit then he should get those rights and spend time with them, for their sake.

Please remember to click the green accept button, if you are satisfied with my answer!

Positive feedback is a great way to say thank you for my advice.

Also please remember that if you have additional questions on this question, please let me know, I'm here for you!