Ms Chase
Ms Chase, #1 Just Answer Parenting Expert
Experience:  Just Answer Parenting Mentor, Emotional, Behavioral & Physical Issues. Babies to Teens.

My daughter is getting married in 3 weeks. She was just ...

My daughter is getting married in 3 weeks. She was just told that the flower girl (age 2) will not be in the wedding. Her parents feel she needs to be with them when they bring their new baby home. "They have to do what is best for their family and child". They are bringing the baby home on the day of the wedding. How important is it that a 2 yr. old be home to experience this event? We thought a second homecoming could be "staged" so she would feel Mommy and Daddy just got home with the baby and also be able to be a part of the wedding.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

The bride should focus on being happy :) Enjoy the day regardless and if you need to talk again, feel free to request me by name