What time does he need to get up in the morning?
If you'd prefer, I can leave the question for her to answer.
Since Chase is handling the issues you had in that question, I'll leave those to her, but here are my recommendations.
1. Bedtime between 7 and 8, he should get between 10 1/2 to 12 1/2 hours including naps.
2. Have a consistent bedtime routine, and make it fun for him. Make it a special one on one time with whoever is putting him to bed.
- Do a pre-bed routine (bath, brush teeth, etc)
- Do a quiet activity that he enjoys such as a puzzle, workbook, coloring book, etc with him in his room. Make sure you do it together and try to keep that time as undisturbed as possible.
- Read a bedtime story while you snuggle in his bed.
- Put him to bed. If he gets up, put him back, and keep doing so, he'll get the idea after a night or two.
Hope that helps,