Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have lower back pain that sometime limits might hip

Customer Question

I have lower back pain that sometime limits might hip movement. I got an X-ray and would like a second look.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear that you have back pain. The lateral lumbar spine film you attached indicates some arthritic changes, and a possible fracture in the pedicle of L1. Several other views would be needed to confirm this. Do you have any other views? Did you have trauma to the area? You need to discuss the findings with the ordering doctor.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Are you able to send additional views?