DocPhilMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine Doctor

Dr. Sawhney, I wrote you this morning that I was worried I

Customer Question

Dr. Sawhney,I wrote you this morning that I was worried I had a hairline fracture in my pelvis--caused by weakening of the bone from possible bone cancer-- it had hurt when I threw out my back picking up my grandchild.I have noticed a dull pain on sitting today AND on bending down. NOT when Ilie down. And not when I stand up. I read that stress fractures cause dull pain. But is that dull pain ALL the time--only sometimes.I am still worried that my breast cancer metastasized and picking up my grand daughter just made the symptoms show up sooner. BUT if the dull pain would have to be there for a stress fracture ALL the time, then I don't have to worry.I think I told you this in the morning. But massage does nothing for this because I CAN'T FEEL it in the muscles. Makes me worry more about bones. It is well away from the spine.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 7 months ago.
This is absolutely not cancer. It is a disc bulge. If it was cancer it wouldn't be getting better

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.

If you have more questions, just reply