DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I 't know if I should go to the ER or just relax in my home

Customer Question

Hello, I don't know if I should go to the ER or just relax in my home or just take Ibuprofen, today is the third day in a row that my right leg is hurting without a reason, I didn't fall, it does not have any sign of shine. or external inflammation, or change in color, the temperature of the skin I feel it the same as the left leg. But I feel that I can not move the leg, when I try to bend hurts as hell the whole leg from the top, knee, calf to the bottom. I feel pulse on my feet, I was afraid that it might be a dvt or something like that, I already had two in my life. Should I go to the ER?
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Go to the ER

Not being able to move the leg can be serious.

It can be lower spine problems.

It could be circulation.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.