How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Orthopedics
Satisfied Customers: 45213
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Orthopedics Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am twenty six years old,and have had seven knee surgery,I

Customer Question

I am twenty six years old,and have had seven knee surgery,I am in a pain from 1to 10 of an 7 to an 8 daily.I will go to see a doctor about needing something for pain at least to help me sleep and I get a response like I'm a criminal seeking a way to get hi.I'm a daily laborer and have a family what should I do different to find some relief? Thanks. Mike
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you need to see a pain doctor about your knee pain

these pain doctors are much more willing to prescribe stronger narcotic pain pills for chronic pain.

we can not give out prescriptions online for medications

are you willing to see a pain medicine doctor?

you can contact your insurance company and see what pain doctors are in network in your area.