DoctorGZ
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
53992458

My question is foot related. This could get very detailed

Customer Question

My question is foot related. This could get very detailed but I want to get directed to the right kind of specialist first. I am seeking advice from you in order to steer me to the right type of doctor in an ongoing problem with my feet. I have had no
success in choosing the right doctor to keep looking until they can at a minimum determine what my foot problem is so that it can be treated. I am not avoiding the doctor. I just need help finding the right one. I have had severe foot pain for years and xrays
show nothing.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Dr.Sawhney replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am an Orthopaedic surgeon and I would be happy to help you today. I need some more information.

Please tell about your problem in greater detail and include details about yourself including your age and gender.

Also tell what treatment or advice have you received till now.

Thanks