How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Orthopedics
Satisfied Customers: 64052
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Orthopedics Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in desperate need of medical advice to help assist me

Customer Question

I am in desperate need of medical advice to help assist me in locating a local Orthopedic doctor/surgeon so I am able to receive the necessary medical procedures/surgeries corrected as soon as possible; as I have been trying to fight this on-going battle
since 2/25/15 and have proven to be unsuccessful thus far and I don't think I can continue living in chronic pain much longer and have already lost hope and this request for assistance is basically my last attempt in reaching out for medical care/advice as
I am exhausted in fighting this battle and living in pain through out the day and feeling as though the possibility of finding a doctor that I can trust in and rely on for repairing my current condition and providing a slight bit of hope and faith that I will
be able to recover and regain the ability to live a happy and fulfilling life once again!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


We answer questions

What is your medical question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was a victim in a head on collision with a drunk driver at fault at 70+ mph. I have a shattered right arm and dislocated wrist. Of course My family as well as myself were ambulated to the nearest emergency room. I had a wrist reduction surgery as well as a plate, bars and screws placed in my right arm to ensure it was surgically repaired; unfortunately though I was not in the hands of the best ortho dr in my area and therefore resulting in screws dislodging and causing severe pain I am forced to live in and I do not know what else to do other than give up. I feel like I am putting the remainder of family out due to the botch surgery I had done and ending up in more pain and lesser quality of life. Please help me
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Once again

I understand the situation.

What is your question for us?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am attempting to provide you with a brief understanding of my current condition as well as the cause of my injury while CLEARLY providing my questioning for no the third time!? If you are unable to provide me with a little support or advice on locating an orthopedic surgeon within my area then I would much rather a simple reply back explaining your unable to assist me rather than continuing to reply back to me requesting what I am needing assistance with. All due respect dr. I have clearly stated the assistance and advice I would appreciate your medical advice with however if you are unable to assist then I ask that you please forward my question to another professional so I am not remaining in the exact same situation I was in prior to seeking medical advice through this website.

Related Orthopedics Questions