How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Bray, MD Your Own Question
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Category: Orthopedics
Satisfied Customers: 10337
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
Type Your Orthopedics Question Here...
Anthony Bray, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a male of 82 yrs i find myself with my right shoulder

Customer Question

i am a male of 82 yrs i find myself with my right shoulder down while i am walking and i cant bring it up .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.


It sounds that you would benefit to see an orthopedic specialist. You MIGHT have a tear of part of the rotator cuff muscles ( supraspinatus muscle or tendon tear might coinside with your findings...) So I advise that you consult this specialist for further evaluation.

I hope that this information is helpful for you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,


Related Orthopedics Questions