Christine-cssm
Christine-cssm,
51872716

GA-crb Can you explain to me what "nondisplaced chondral flap te

Customer Question

Can you explain to me what "nondisplaced chondral flap tear anteriorly within the medial femoral condyle" means?
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Dr.Sawhney replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I can definitely explain this to you.
Chondral means relating to cartilage. Cartilage is a layer of tissue over the surface of the part of bone which forms a joint with another bone.
Flap tear is a tear in the cartilage which has formed a flap of cartilage separate from the underlying bone or underlying intact cartilage. This flap tear is located on the front side that is the anterior side of the inner part of lower condyle of femur bone. By inner side I mean the side towards the other knee.
Feel free to ask for any clarifications.
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/orthopedics/96bnl-explain-nondisplaced-chondral-flap-tear.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.