DoctorGZ
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
53992458

I paid $1,350 to a professional hack to determine who was in

Customer Question

I paid $1,350 to a professional hack to determine who was in my Face Book account harassing me will I am on Face Book. After cleaning my system up it was determined that whoever is harassing me Face Book has allowed into their back door.
I also contacted Apple IT. An Apple IT supervisor attempted to remote access my system via two different avenues but was blocked. She told me that someone was in my system blocking her.
I am not the only one on Face Book who is being harassed.
I understand anything I post on Face Book becomes their property. I have no issue with this. What Ai do have an issue with is the constant harassment.
My posts are of a political nature as are the posts of other people who are being harassed. They are in no manner graphic or obscene.
Can you help me?
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
any other medical problems?