Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

My husband fractured multiple ribs on rt side 3? weeks

Customer Question

My husband fractured multiple ribs on hi rt side 3? weeks ago, He was in Icu etc. He has been on ozy and flexeril. He has an appointment with trauma doctor this Tuesday...problem is that he has alot of burning in fracture area
Category: Orthopedics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tHIS WAS A TOTAL RIP OFF....I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO YOUR COMPANY MONDAY!
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.As a surgeon, as well as a past patient with three broken ribs (snowmobile accident) I can tell you that the pain of broken ribs can take on many forms. A burning sensation/pain is not unusual, as is aching, stabbing, and throbbing pain. The bad news? There is really not a lot that can be done about it if you do not want to be doped up on pain meds to the point where you can barely function. The best treatment? Tincture Of Timeand Rest..... Does this make sense to you? Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;) It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS