Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Dr need Ur help again im paniking as I read about something

Customer Question

dr David need Ur help again im paniking as I read about something with a blocked ear and it ended up a bacterial infection in body like through the blood would my blood tests have shown this ? It also says CPR is usually high In bacterial infection but not in virus but mines was when I bad norovirus ️thanks
Category: Oncology
Expert:  khagihara replied 3 months ago.

Dr David doesn't seem to be online. May I take your question?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi is Dr David not online ?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It's just he knows my background and history

Okay. I will opt out.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you have too much wax in your ear.

you need to use ear drop softening drops in your ear

and go back to see your GP doctor to have the wax removed

you don't have an ear infection.

complete blood counts would have shown elevated WBC white blood cell counts if you had a bacterial infection through your body. you don't have a bacterial infection through your body.

you need to see your GP doctor to help get the wax out of your ear.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
But my white blood count was high is this because of the viral ? Or could it have been bacterial ? Also my lymph node is still so big on one side and I haven't been touching it at all
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Like they said I had norovirus but now I'm thinking maybe it was bacterial as my white blood count was high and CPR was high but it went down on my second blood tests would it still be up of it was bacterial ? Would the hospital have known if it was bacterial ?

viral infections can cause high white count.

lymph nodes can enlarge because of viral infection.

yes, your hospital would have known if you had a bacterial infection

you didn't and don't have a bacterial infection.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok .. I have a question regarding my mum Dr David shes had a couple of chest infections and been complaining of a cramping feeling in her upper back near her lung? She had an X-ray few months back which was clear what could be causing this pain feeling ?

she could have a strained muscle or pinched nerve.

why don't you have to write a question to me directly and I can help answer her questions

it is difficult to help a 3rd party when they can not answer questions directly.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will do that then I was just worried about her you know what I'm like lol

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area.

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dr David I ate spicy food last night and this morning my stomachs really sore why is this ? I used to be able to eat spicy food without any issues is there anything I can take to help soothe it ?

you should take some pepto bismal, zantac, prilosec to help decrease stomach acid

you should avoid spicy foods for now on.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will then
My lymph gland is still feeling really large im still really concerned about IT I just don't understand why it's like that or if it's normal for me and ive just never noticed xx
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I also have joint pain again I always get it at time of menstrual cycle is this normal? I just read about a girl who had lymphoma and had a lot of joint pain im so worried Dr David as this lymph node isn't going away and I have joint pain also like a rash over my legs aswell don't know of it's from shaving so worried please help

I have told you before it is normal and not lymphoma or cancer.

yes, joint pains are normal at menstrual time.

you need to stop reading about lymphoma.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hopefully I will get it checked soon , I want to ask is there any way to lower your risk of blood clots ?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Or like prevent it from happening

you should avoid obesity, and exercise regularly and eat healthy with more fruits and vegetables

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Im skinny and I have a 3 year old so im quite active my diets ok could be better though am I at risk for blood clot ? Im paniking again

no, you are not at risk for blood clots

you should talk to your doctor about medications to help decrease your anxiety symptoms and panic symptoms.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok I will then ,
See the joint pain what causes that in monthly cycle ?

yes, monthly cycle joint pain

or cold weather joint pain.

you don't have blood clots.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Why does monthly cycle cause joint pain though is it hormonal or something ?

yes, hormonal changes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I get underarm pain aswell near breast around same time is this hormonal aswell?

yes, that is due to hormone changes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok my last questions before I go are I have pain under both my ribs stomach what is this ? Trapped wind , ovaries , kidneys , spleen etc? ? .. And also I keep having this rash on my legs and red spots is this from shaving it's itchy I have attached pictures , also can anything help it

yes, that is from shaving.

those are small hair follicle razor burn marks.

please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok and finally can you tell me if this is a mole or spot as it's been here a while ? But it looked cut a week ago so I thought it was a spot but unsure if it is or a mole

it is not a mole

it is not worrisome

looks like a freckle

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it's not a spot then ? Just because it was really red and cut I am worried Incase it's anything wrong with it

it is not a spot to worry about.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is a close up off it

that is a normal spot on your skin

and not worrisome.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok and what about the question I asked about pain under both my ribcages stomach ?

that most likely is due to too much stomach acid in your stomach or anxiety causing gastritis inflammation of your stomach.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok last thing Dr David im scared I have a blood clot as I have headache and pains in back neck and arm , would I know if I had blood clot ?

you are young at age 25

you would not get blood clots at your age

you are letting your anxiety get out of control with worry about blood clots.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I know I'm just worried because I work in an office on computer and im scared this will cause it because your like sitting a lot

sitting a lot at age 25 is not a risk factor for blood clots.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok and what about sore head and painful upper back at lung ? I just panic about serious things

severe anxiety, lack of exercise sitting for long periods of time can cause upper back pain and neck tension

you need to exercise more and stretch your muscles

you need to talk to your doctor about mediation treatment for your anxiety symptoms

or else you will continue to worry about something.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dr David the mole I was concerned about on my back has changed again it's cut again why is this ? I will attach pictures I don't think a mole should be cut
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is my last question Dr David it is actually cut this time it's did this before and it's the same mole with white ring around it can you look at the pictures ? .. I will leave a tip and then I'll message you again in week or two
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'll attach a picture of the way it was I honestly think something isn't right with this mole the way it's changing

it looks like a benign mole

you are letting your anxiety get out of control with worry about this mole.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is really worrying me why is it cut though? Can this happen?

you must have hit it or traumitized it by accident. this can happen.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
if it heals ok there's nothing wrong? But if it stays like this or gets worse something's wrong with it?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I mean if it heals fine then it's ok ?

it will heal up fine

it is not a cancerous mole.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Im fearing it is cancerous as first it changed colour now it's cut is that not signs of melanoma or cancerous miles ? Can I put anything on it to help it heal?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dr David ️️sorry ive not been on ive been busy with work I wanto get another question from you on sat as this is when I'm paid .. See for now could you help me quickly as I have really bad pain under both ribs more to the left ? It's strange it's worse after eating what is this ? Please help really worried
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dr David can I ask you new question for £20