Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

My daughter is 14 years old and had an MRI of her knee.

Customer Question

My daughter is 14 years old and had an MRI of her knee. There are lots of pictures. Is there a way to share all the files with you and have you read it?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  tazechip replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. I'm Dr. Chip

You can post a link of the pictures on this page or otherwise just give me the radiologist's report.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is no radiologist report yet. It's just a cd of the images. If I create a link of all the images/files will you be able to read it?
Expert:  tazechip replied 1 month ago.

Yes I can but in addition to that it would help if you could tell me what you can about the knee problem

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm not sure how to send these images unless I upload like 30 images of the MRI. Do you have an email where I can send the files? Also, she has been complaining of her knee hurting and locking just from walking
Expert:  tazechip replied 1 month ago.

You can send the email to***@******.*** and they can relay it to me that is if you can't upload the files and attach the link here.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay, I will email them in 10 minutes. Will you get them this evening?
Expert:  tazechip replied 1 month ago.

I should, yes--I'll get back to you the minute I get them

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I sent the images to the email you listed.
Expert:  tazechip replied 1 month ago.

Great but it may take some time for JA to forward them to me--promise I'll get back here the minute I receive the information

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is there a way to contact them to see if they can get the photos to you sooner?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just spoke to customer service and they received my photos and are sending them to you now.
Expert:  tazechip replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I got the email from JA but there was no attachment on it so I asked them to give me the attachment