Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I need someone to help me with my feet problems. I've had

Customer Question

I need someone to help me with my feet problems. I've had this for a year or longer. It itches like heck and peels. Dr said its athletes foot but a friend of mine says its scabies. It peels all the way around myfeet from my soles to up both sides of my feet almost to the top. The bottom will sometimes have crusty scabs and i just cant stop itching and peeling them they itch very badly. How do I get rid of it.cream and AF spray doesn't do much good.. Also my big toenails look like they are yellowish on the side and about to come off and sometimes my pinky toes completely chip off. .
Another issue I have is sometime before april or so of this year since then I've been having issues with shortness of breath and very tired. I don't crave anything to eat unless its cereal and milk or chocolate and coke to drink.i eat it everyday and that's it. I think about once or twice a month I may eat one meal different. My friends dont see how I'm still alive lol. But I went to the hospital about may this year and he said I got numonia and (a sprained cervix ??I think). Something about my body wasn't lined up correctly . he gave me pills but I lost them. I am still experiencing these symptoms could it still be pneumonia or something else? I am tired all the time and run out of breath so easily. I was not congested at all but recently get slightly conjested but it may be due to allergies. I do have that but don't take anything for them because they aren't that bad. Also something else happens that didn't happen before is I will get pelvic cramps when I'm not on my period. I'm not pregnant but I have had 3 or 4 surgeries done on my cervix because of severe dyssplasia . could I have cancer? I don't feel like leaving the house to do anything I'm so tired. When I walk across a room I run out of breath .I don't smoke but do take psychiatric mmeds on a daily basis but have not changed meds in over 2 yrs. Can u tell me what's going on? I also have heavy vaginal discharge and it has an odor. I am sexually active but don't have any STDs right now to the best of my knowledge. I only sleep with two differnt men and its not very often I do.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Oncology
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also my cats feet itches too. They are constantly chewing themm
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

How many cats do you have? Do all of them have itchy feet?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have two cats both have itchy feet.I have mental health issues and right now I'm suffering a little physically as well. I put all the problems down in the message.I take meds depakote seroquel, celexa, weloburrin buspar, and a long fat white pill I forgot the name I take it for anxiety and to help me sleep also I have a free week on this website but what will happen if I click on the phone call button with you will I have to pay that amount? It doesn't ask me to pay anything in chat

Thank you for that additional information.

Yes, that is the additional fee for the phone call.

My system does the email chat here like we are doing for no additional fee....

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can we just do the chat

Sure. We can just continue here for no additional charge.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also do u accept medicare/medicaid, the lady at the phone number said to ask u instead because they don't accept it here on this general site

In my practice? Yes. But, here on Just Answer we do not accept any health insurance as this is a question/answer site and not a place to obtain medical care.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry I don't feel u are really helping me with any of my issues, thanks anyway

ok