Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I have cancer. getting treatments but nothing tastes goo,

Customer Question

I have cancer. getting treatments but nothing tastes goo
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: that wasnt my question
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no id like very much to write direct to him. have had sooo many thing happen thru out the last 4 yrs incli
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Oncology
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It has been a nightmare forme. Im62 and have been diagnosed with a nodule on all my major organs.
my mom and sister and i havent spoke in 5 yrs.
went for an mri and they found another two new nods that came from no where in brain. They did the gamma knife proceedure and both were eliminated!
I cant eat any thing, and even comfort foods arent making it.
I am a patient at MUSC. cant say enough good things about all my teams.
you have my total permission to go into my records. What ever you need.!!!
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
also, one on each lung,one on liver( which has a leision on top of it., had stint put in my bile duct for life, a nodule on my pancreas, female parts, my heart is safe!!! you cant get a healthy happy possitive person down. My open hearty heart is not going to let me down thru this. My possitive quote is IM NOT SICK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
please would love to just speak with dr.I dont need other drs..........Already have a team of four or more drs for every organ in my body thats infected with cancer. they know I have two different ones but have not been able diagnose the types?
weakness and hunger are my biggest worries aright now!! Dr Oz, I think your a straight shooter and believe in your info!!
The first node came right thru the subcutaneous layer in my chest between my breasts while kayaking in adirondacks. Please please!! Im not accustom to groveling, just grasping at a new outlook!
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 days ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 days ago.

I am a cancer doctor.

I am sorry about your cancer and your treatments.

you would be a good patient who would benefit from medical marijuana which could help improve your appetite and could possibly improve your taste for foods.

zinc supplements can often help improve taste in cancer patients.

but medical marijuana is not legal in SC.

you can also ask your doctor for a prescription for Marinol which is THC marijuana in a pill for which could help

often times when you get gamma knife radiosurgery to the brain, they give you dexamethasone steroid therapy which often will help improve your appetite as well

let me know if you have questions.