Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Would a tumor go from not existing to 1 cm in 3 weeks?

Customer Question

Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry you have concerns about a tumor growth. I would need to know what type of tumor are you referring to. If you are saying that there was no evidence of a tumor in a study, then when the study was repeated, there was a 1 cm tumor present? It is possible that initially, the tumor was missed.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you