Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Nausea and cancer what cancers can cause nausea and how do

Nausea and cancer what cancers can cause nausea and how do they do so ? I have constant nausea upper stomach feels tight and nauseous like its cknstantly being sucked in also have burning upper biceps outside like ripping type being stretched type burning feeling I am a smoker twenty years and for the past ten heavier then usual as well as living sedentary and not eating much or healthy as I did when I do eat

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

This is Dr. David

why do you think you have a cancer ?

excessive stomach acid can often cause nausea.

you may benefit from stomach acid reducing medications

and nausea medications like zofran or compazine to decrease nausea.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The main reason I feel
I have cancer or am close to it is thanks to my fingernail changes mainly clubbed digits which I am aware of being thanks to for smokers low blood oxygen levels and scarring of my lungs and lung cancer as well as heart conditions and other diseases gastrointestinal etc I did a lot of research regarding clubbing cause the look of my nails drives me crazy
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
as far as I know there's nothing that can be done about it once build nails took On new shape they've taken on right ?

no, if you stop smoking and exercise and eat healthy, your nails can get better and you can decrease your future chances of cancer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Really everyone tells me it's permanent doctors friends research

no, clubbing can be reversed.

you have to stop smoking

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.