Experience:  MBBS, FCPS

To Doctor Phophalia only 6/21 LUNGS AND AIRWAYS: There are

Customer Question

To Doctor Phophalia only6/21LUNGS AND AIRWAYS: There are new linear and bandlike densities in the lower lobes bilaterally which
may represent atelectasis (collapsed lung). Short-term follow-up is recommended to ensure resolution.In the right lung upper lobe a 2 mm nodule on image #47 of series 3 is unchanged. There is also a 3
to 4 mm nodule along the minor fissure in the right lung on image #150 unchanged. In the left lung
lower lobe there is a 7 mm subpleural nodule on image 166 unchanged. A 3 mm nodule in the left lower
lobe on image 151 is also unchanged. No new suspicious nodules are seen in the lungs. Central
airways are clear.PLEURA: There is no pleural effusion.CHEST WALL: NormalLIVER: There are multiple hypodense lesions in the liver consistent with metastatic disease. These
lesions have increased in size and number from the prior study. The largest lesion is again seen in
the right lobe and now measures up to 11.8 x 10.0 cm compared to 10.2 x 8.9 cm on the previous
study. A lesion in the left lobe on image #33 now measures up to 2 cm in diameter compared to 1.1 cm
on the prior study. Several hypodense lesions measuring up to 1.1 cm in the right lobe on image #26
appear to be new from the prior exam.9/6PULMONARY PARENCHYMA: The visualized pulmonary parenchyma demonstrates underlying emphysematous
changes. A 7 mm nodule in the left lower lobe on image 183 is unchanged other tiny nodules seen for
instance on images 43, 150, and 163 are unchanged. No new nodules are found. The lung bases are
better aerated than on the previous study.PLEURA/CHEST WALL: No pleural effusion is seen.LIVER: As seen previously, there are multiple hypodense lesions in the liver compatible with
metastatic disease. These look generally smaller than on the previous exam. One in the left hepatic
lobe measures 7 mm compared to 20 mm previously. The dominant lesion in the right hepatic lobe
measures 5.0 x 5.9 cm, compared to 9.9 x 11.7 cm previously. Multiple other lesions looks smaller
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

The expert you have requested is not online . Would you like me to assist and help you with the question ?

Just to ease your mind this current scan of yours have shown improvement and the size of liver nodules and they have regressed. The collapse at lung bases have also resolved and there are no new lung nodules and also no further worsening of the existing nodule. So as far as the scan result is considered there is a definite improvement since the last one.

I can assist you further and we can discuss further about your problem if you want as the doctor requested by you is unavailable

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating