dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields of Medicine including Oncology.
16766337

I have had two colonoscopies. On my first one, I had a

Customer Question

I have had two colonoscopies. On my first one, I had a benign polyp (which was removed). On my second, I did not have any polyps. It is now time for my next colonoscopy. Is a cologuard a reasonable alternative for me?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  dr abid replied 2 months ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 2 months ago.

Sorry for late reply network issue ...

As you have been screened twice for Colon cancer with Colonoscopy , now you can go for Cologuard which is a widely used new test for colon cancer screening , if it comes to be positive than this is indication to proceed for Colonoscopy .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”