Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

My Lymphs (Absolute) is 3.2 and my Eos (Absolute is 0.6.

Customer Question

My Lymphs (Absolute) is 3.2 and my Eos (Absolute is 0.6. Rather concerned
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer,

What is your total leukocyte count? What is making you concerned? Do you suffer from any medical condition? Do you take any daily medication?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have chronic inner ear pain which acts like an infection but the Dr. says there is no sign of infection by her analysis. There is occasional dizziness. I take only a multiple vit. and herbal supplement. I do not know what the total leukocyte count is or where to find it in my results. Sorry for the delay.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you have any other symptoms such as vomiting, involuntary eye movements, or feeling that your surroundings are spinning? Does the dizziness increase due to movement of head? Any hearing loss? Can you take a picture of the results and upload it here?