DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Lump underneath collarbone and other areas?

Customer Question

Category: Oncology
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Since how long you have these lumps ?

Are they hard, firm or soft ?

Any other symptoms ?

Any known medical problem or medicines you are using ?

Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a lump that is very movable that tests underneath my collarbone. It's been there for a year now. Isn't very noticeable unless I push is from it resting spot and then it goes on top of my collarbone but when released goes back to that area. I am a very thin tall girl so I feel unusual things.
I'm scared, I read everywhere online that there is a very high chance of lymphoma because of that unusual area for a lymph node. its not very big and hasn't grown for a year now.
I also have palpable nodes throughout my neck, jaw and groin, also left supraclavicle area but I have to shrug my shoulder back and pull the lymph nodes down to feel them (they're small).
Symptoms are nausea, abdomen pain and now neck and back pains, may be because I've been super anxious about this.

Thanks for the information

You need to see your doctor for this and a possibility of lymphoma should be ruled out . You might need a biopsy or fine needle aspiration to find out the exact cause of this lump. You might also need to have further investigation like a CT Scan of the neck, chest and abdomen. So my advise would be to visit your doctor as it can be something serious.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Some chronic infections can also give rise to lumps in the body but these can be further evaluated after ruling out lymphoma

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards