Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have a weird movable (ish) lump below my right shoulder

Customer Question

I have a weird movable (ish) lump below my right shoulder blade. It's soft and not really round...seems oval shaped? After a day of driving or gardening my shoulder area is sore and annoying in a way that is difficult to describe. I am looking for a local doctor but I thought I would ask if this sounds urgent.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 7 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long has this been present?

Can you circle it with a pen and upload a picture?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.