Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

My lymphocytes is 50.4 & I have a light pain where my liver

Customer Question

My lymphocytes is 50.4 & I have a light pain where my liver supposed to be
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I just noticed it today & when I set for long period of time I realized I get pain im my side
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I do have high BP issue & take beta blocker, other than that everything else in the yes was normal.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 4 months ago.

Hello

This is Dr. Bonilla.

Elevated lymphocytes could be secondary to several conditions including mononucleosis, leukemia and lymphoma. Liver increased in size is common with all of these conditions. You need to see a hematologist to have a complete assessment.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Please rate my answer.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I am a cancer doctor.

elevated lymphocytes do not point to cancer.

pain in the upper outer quadrant of the abdomen is most commonly due to inflammation of the gall bladder or distal stomach from excessive stomach acid.

if your WBC counts are normal, then this is a good sign.

as we get older, we can get inflammation of the gall bladder or gall stones which can cause pain in the right upper quadrant

eating fatty meals can increase risks for gall bladder inflammation and gastritis inflammation of the distal stomach from too much stomach acid.

an ultrasound of the gall bladder is the best way to check for gall bladder inflammation or gall stones.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

This is Dr. David

sorry. that last post was a computer mix up.

I am a cancer doctor.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com