Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I was just looking on my blood work results and the reason

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I was just looking for information on my blood work results and the reason for my symptoms when I came across this site.
JA: In general, how has your health been lately? How long have you been dealing with the issue?
Customer: About two months. I have sweats, no fever, pain and swelling in all of my joints/bones, the inside of my left elbow swells up all the time, extreme thirst and fatigue and very dry eyes.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have been to the hospital for too low blood pressure and then they found out that in addition to these symptoms I had a strep infection. They gave me iV antibiotics and then pills at home.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Oncologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Can you please post your blood work results here so that I can give you an opinion on that.

Thank you