Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Is Dr. on Line?

Customer Question

Is Dr. David on Line?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.

This is Dr. David

yes, I am online.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You did not wish to talk to me anymore last time because you were not paid. My apologies. I assure you you will be paid for a couple of last questions pertaining to my prostate biopsy which I just had and can access the results on line but am too scared to look. The answers to these questions may give me the courage to look at the results before I see the urologist at the Prostate centre. Thank you.

you canceled your payments to JustAnswers for my help for you last time.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
They have a very convoluted and complicated system and one does not know how much each question will cost. Then I got this exorbitant bill, which I simply could not afford to pay. Now they have a 7 day trial where you can ask questions for free and then after you are charged. I assume that on this 7 day trial even though the client is not charged the doctor or whomever is paid. I hope that explains things. I am honest and do not expect things for free, but the number of charges seemed out of touch with what I asked you and the call centre in Manilla - these people with all due respect are not able to convey what you need to know. That was the problem. Sorry.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Your help to wind things up would be appreciated. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you help me please. You will be paid.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is there anything I can do so you will talk with me so you will be paid for your previous answers? I am very anxious and your knowledge and comforting words helped me a great deal. That is all I am asking, sir. I am not interested in speaking with another oncologist.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please respond. I apologize and am very, very depressed; and that is the truth.