Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have found a lump on the top inside of my left bicep. Been

Customer Question

I have found a lump on the top inside of my left bicep. Been referred under 2 week rule but worried about it.
JA: The Oncologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Oncologist can help you best.
Customer: At first it feels like a hard pea size lump, not move able. But when palates it seems bigger and connected to the bicep
JA: Is there anything else the Oncologist should be aware of?
Customer: Palpated not palates
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Oncologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I am 54
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have a history of cancer?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.