dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields of Medicine including Oncology.

Can u live with myeloma and dysplacia together : He is 68

Customer Question

Can u live with myeloma and dysplacia together
JA: The Oncologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Oncologist can help you best.
Customer: He is 68 and has had four rounds of chemotherapy twice a week and now ready for a transplant at end of month
JA: What you need to deal with cancer is lots of information. So you are at a good place consulting our Expert to help you decide which treatment path to take. Is there anything else the Oncologist should be aware of?
Customer: Our Haematologist has not seen both together
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Oncologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  dr abid replied 4 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

Myeloma and Dysplasia both can occur together but is rare entity .

Yes one can live with both condition but life expectancy will reduce definitely .

Regards .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .