Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Health teaching you would provide to your client with respect

Customer Question

Health teaching you would provide to your client with respect to signs and symptoms associated with transfusion reactions prior to the initiation of the transfusion.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr Chaithanya attending youJust need a clarity about your questionI'm sure to help you, can you reframe your question?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Health teaching information you would provide to a patient with respect to signs and symptoms associated with blood component or blood product transfusion reactions prior to the initiation of the transfusion. ... It's for my own nusing studies , can you gives me some tips
Sure.I will help you. I found the best site with information for you.Please see the link below,http://patient.info/doctor/blood-transfusion-reactions If you need more help, please ask me.In my opinion this is standard and sufficientPlease leave a positive rating at teh top right corner of the pageBest Regards