Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: I would

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I would like to know how much does it cost for cervical cancer treatments
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: can you give me the estimation?
JA: What you need to deal with cancer is lots of information. So you are at a good place consulting our Expert to help you decide which treatment path to take. Please give me a bit more information, so the Oncologist can help you best.
Customer: Stage 3
JA: Is there anything else the Oncologist should be aware of?
Customer: I mean cervical cancer stage 3
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Oncologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidstage III cervical cancer treatments would require external beam radiation therapy, chemotherapy with cisplatin chemo and also brachytherapy as wellit can be expensive australia, I thought they had universal health care for all citizensthe government should pay for radiation and chemotherapy and brachytherapy correct?are you looking to come to the USA for treatment?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would like to know how much it cost me in American?
the cost could be $40-50K or is quite expensive.actual costs can vary depending on where you go.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The whole treatment cost
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How many times of the chemotherapy treatments for the stage 3?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How much it's cost for the chemotherapy per session?
usually cisplatin chemotherapy is done everyweek during the external beam portion of the radiation therapyand also during the vaginal brachytherapy as wellso you could get between 5-10 sessions of cisplatin the us, cisplatin chemotherapy is not that expensive, but it could be a few hundred to $1-2K per session.most of the cost is in the external beam radiation therapy portion of the treatment.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How much the hospital charge? How many weeks I need to stay in the hospital?
in the USA, we do the treatments as an out patient. unless you develop medical problems, you won't have to go into the hospital.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using