Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I have an incidental finding of a 3 mm hypodensity on left

Customer Question

I have an incidental finding of a 3 mm hypodensity on left kidney ultrasound shows 6 mm angiomyolipomia says it didn't grow had a second radiologist look at it says it's of no clinical significance conclusion 6 mm hyperechoic focus in left kidney possibly this is a small angiomyolipomia. Addendum 4 to 6mm echogenic nodule in the kidney mid to upper pole the differential would be a prominent archaeology vessel , tiny focal fat or tiny angiomyolipomia It is not a concerning findingi
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidno, these are not concerning is very common to show small angiomyolipomathese are benign in the is not a sign of a dangerous cancer. let me know if you have questions.