Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I have a lump on my testicle that I fear is testicular

Customer Question

I have a lump on my testicle that I fear is testicular cancer. 2 ultrasounds came back negative for anything. No testicular cancer, no vericocele, no spermatocele, no hydrocele...what could this lump be?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthe ultrasounds would have seen testicular cancer.what did the ultrasound say the lump is?is the lump on the skin?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The ultrasound report did not make any mention of a lump on either report despite me pointing to the technologist to the precised area. It feels posterior and lateral although orientation can change when you examine it. The lump is definitely not on the skin.
you must be feeling a normal lump or bump on your testicle.there are normal lumps and bumps on your testicle.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this bump does not fit the criteria for a varicoele, hydrocele, it could be a epididymal cyst, but the 2 ultrasounds I have had 6 years apart says it is nothing. What other benign growths can their be?
I can't examine your testicle. so I can't tell what it may or may not feel like something.