Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I am having radiation therapy cancer. Can I still

Customer Question

I am having radiation therapy for lung cancer. Can I still have a colonoscopy?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyes, you can still have a colonoscopy if you are getting radiation therapytalk to your radiation oncology doctor and let them know you are getting a colonoscopy and which may be able to skip radiation therapy for that one day you are getting the colonoscopy.good luck to youlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using