Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

And I think im pregnant but I've never had sex.

Customer Question

***** ***** and I think im pregnant but I've never had sex. I know it sounds weird
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My boyfriend and I don't have sex but we rub our private parts on each other and I was afraid that precum may have gotten in my vagina Not in my hole but maybe around my clit area and stuff
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Oncologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidif you have never had intercourse, you can not get pregnant.recum rubbing on the outside of your vagina is not enough to get your sounds like you are letting your anxiety get out of control with worry herelet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using