How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Oncology
Satisfied Customers: 44328
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Oncology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm answering the Dr.'s question. The pain is about

Customer Question

I'm answering the Dr.'s question. The pain is about 5-6 inches across and about 2-4 down in the middle. The pain hurts all around the area and the lumps. Tightness, hurt to touch and when I breath in it hurts, tightness pain a little sharp
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I see.

you should see a doctor and get an abdominal ultrasound and CT scan of the abdomen to look below the skin and into the abdomen.

it could be cancer in the area or from weight gain or from a hernia causing weakness in the lining of the abdomen.

without me being able to examine you, I can't tell for sure.

do you have a doctor you can see who can examine your abdomen and order some testing?

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

do you have questions?

Related Oncology Questions