Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have found no bleeds I was admitted 3 day hospital to have

Customer Question

I have found no bleeds I was admitted 3 day hospital to have anthor yy colonopsy the cut out 3 more sm polyps do now do have to have a bone marrow biopsy nexbg
Category: Oncology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant could these fusions to be all that I have to do better or would they would wait
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you need the information from the bone marrow biopsy to see what is wrong in the bone marrow where your red cells are being made

the bone marrow biopsy will check for problems in the bone marrow where they are not making enough red blood cells.

you most likely will need more than just blood and iron infusions. those are a temporary fix to get get your red blood cell count up.