Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have a 21 year old daughter who after getting a ultrasound

Customer Question

I have a 21 year old daughter who after getting a ultrasound and a mammogram was told she has some kind of tumor its around the inside of the cleavage and she has to have a biopsie about a year ago it started as a small thing that at the time was maybe
a cyst,but it has grown and she says it's painful
Category: Oncology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Psychology what is it?because I was supposed to be going to ca,to help my mom who has an upcoming lung surgery.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

from a breast ultrasound, the type of breast cancer can not be determined.

that is why a breast biopsy has to be performed.

I am sorry you are torn between your daughter and mother. when is her biopsy scheduled for?

when is your mom's surgery?

I would get a copy of her breast ultrasound report. I would be happy to help you interpret it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My mom still has to see the heart doctor on the 6th. My daughter don't have a copy of the breast ultrasound.she said the doctor said at least she has youth on her side if it is cancerous. What makes this all harder is that I do not have the financial means and I desperately want and need to see my mom as well.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I see.

if you need to see your mother, then you need to go and be with her .

find out when her breast biopsy is to see if you can go to both.

it sounds like your mom still needs some more workup before she has to have the lung surgery.

get more information about your daughter and I would be happy to help you interpret any study or medical information you bring me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been trying to cancel this whole thing for days. I've also been asking for a full refund,but getting no reply. THOUGHT THIS SITE CLAIMED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

that is fine for refund.